Saturday, January 7, 2012

Now Arriving......

A few days ahead of schedule...and a wonderful surprise!
Finley James Shubzda came into the world Saturday morning at 4:20 am....healthy and beautiful and thrilling a whole entire family.


I was there, really there. I had very mixed emotions about the whole thing. I was not sure it was the right thing to do. I really thought it was a miraculous moment to be shared by only the parents. I was so wrong!
To have been allowed to be in the room to witness the moment Finley came into the world was a privilege that not everyone is allowed. It was amazing!

Every day I wonder how many more blessings God can bestow on me. I have so many wonderful gifts.










So on January 7, 2012 I became a grandmother again. A new year and a new baby. I don't know how you can improve on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment