Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Eight Days Free....

I have done it....made it through 8 days of my 40 day goal "diet coke' and "M&M" free.
That is not to say that I have been totally caffeine and sugar free. I have become a serious coffee drinker recently. Not your Folgers medium roast blend with cream and sugar. I am into Golden Toffee Vanilla with Caramel Hazelnut creamer and one packet of Truvia please. I know that is not really coffee but it helps me make it through the afternoon hours in a Jessica Simpson "perky" state instead of being a carbon copy of Maxine.
Surprisingly I am living headache free for the first time in ages. Sugar sends me into an early stage of a diabetic coma. I find myself needing a lengthy nap to cure exhaustion and headaches. So, why am I so addicted. Why do I want to eat something that makes me so miserable.....? No answer for that. The pleasure of a large serving of coconut cream pie makes me smile, for a moment. Then I pay the price.
Now I have 32 days in front of me and I know I can do it. My goal is to make this a permanent state....to free myself of a product that is used to clean car batteries. To replace sugar with healthy...I am trying. But there is a problem with all of this and that is my report for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment