Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fear Not Good Friends....

 The Christmas sweater is alive and well!  I have (although I said I was going to relax) been
rushing through the malls looking for a few last minute things.  What I have I found???  Racks and racks of the traditional sweaters sporting everything from soldiers to rockin' reindeer.  Some of them defintly give new meaning to "Don We Now Our Gay Apparel".

 The sad thing is I gave all of mine away.  Yes, I loaded them in a black bag and dropped them off at Goodwill last year.  I hung on as long as I could. Then with the fear of drawing undue attention to myself if I wore them...I sadly parted with them.  Mistake?
 There is always the chance to repurchase...everything from the glorious vest to the bold stripes
 in this classic zip up.  So many choices...so much to think about.
I am envisioning the family in our Christmas photo next year all dressed in festive sweaters.  Possibly with a little luck I could run to Goodwill.  Maybe someone was on the same wave
length as I was last year and packed all of theirs in a black bag too. I might even get lucky and find the ones I gave away..a girl can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment