Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Just A Brunch Date.....

 Overeat seems to be the word of the season.  Is that what all retired women do?
If food bonds people together then we WILL ccontinue to be friends forever!
 My retired coworkers from Luna Elementary meet once a month over lunch...except for each Christmas when Sandy is so kind to open her house for an extended visit.  If the Christmas spirit has not wrapped itself around you yet I assure you a trip into her beautiful home will make you think Santa the minute you walk through the front door. 
 It is a cross between the best of Southern Living and Pinterest finest ideas all in one place.
 It makes me want to stay and wait for Santa to arrive!  Or maybe it just  makes me want to go home and clean thoroughly and then get out the rest of the Christmas that I decided to leave in the attic this year! As I unpacked all the boxes early in December I kept thinking...what goes up must come down so STOP where you are!
To all of my Luna buddies, thanks for sharing part of your holiday with me.  To Sandy who is the ultimate hostess...thank you for extending the warmth and cheer of the holiday with all of us.  You are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment