Monday, December 24, 2012

No Grinches Here....

"The term Grinch shall apply,
When Christmas spirit is in short supply."
There was no shortage of Christmas spirit as we got together on multiple occasions to celebrate Christmas 2012!

I have been ready for the holiday since late November and it was just like my mind imagined. 
Before grandchildren I loved Christmas...now I love Christmas tenfold. 
Those precious babies bring back all the memories of my own four babies as they waited for Santa's arrival each year.

Matching pajamas  (thank you grown children for humoring me each year and wearing these),
and the goofy family pictures are just part of what makes me smile each year.



How could something that brings so much hope and joy to your life just keep getting better.

As I find so much joy in these children I also know that it was a tiny baby over two thousand years ago that gave us reason to celebrate this special day.
This is the true meaning of Christmas. Thank you, Lord, for this gift. The gift of JOY, HOPE, and PEACE! The gift of a your Son in the form of a newborn baby.  The gift of a Savior. May we remember to celebrate and share this gift all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment