Saturday, September 13, 2014

I Am That Person........

 So...no I am not posting pictures of my dog, or children, or grandchildren on Facebook daily.
I am not taking pics of my lunch and putting them on my newsfeed....
but I am updating the strides we are making with our new family member as he turns two months old.
 Harley is great!
He fits our family.
In the week he has been here he has only had two accidents, he crawls in his cage at night at 9:30 pm and whines at 6:30 am to get out.  Not a sound in between.
 He loves to be outside, but inside is fine too if that is what is on the agenda. 
He loves to chew socks, toys, and laundry if I do not fold it fast enough. And toilet paper...yes, he can undo a roll from one end of the house to the other in seconds!
Brooklynn thinks she is his mother.  She totes him all over the house and makes sure he takes ample potty breaks.
Finley...that is another story.  She is not quite as smitten.  Actually she wants nothing to do with him.
She will pet him if he is not looking, but as soon as he turns around she is off and running.  
He will grown on her...we hope!  
 All of that being said...
Jimmy is happy again...
Sara loves having a new roommate....
And if we have to have another dog, then Harley is welcome here!

No comments:

Post a Comment