Saturday, September 6, 2014

Puppy Love!.......

 Yes, Harley is here.  
And yes, we are pretty smitten!
 He is an 8 week old, 5 1/2 pound ball of fur.  
Underneath all of the curly is not much body...but he is one big hug!
 He seems to like it here!
He has bounced from room to room, chewed on his toys, and snuggled in everyones lap.
He has won our hearts quickly!
 Yes, this "there will be no more dogs in this house" woman is so glad to have a baby here.
A whole day of no accidents in the house and I am even more in love!
This is no dumb dog!!!
So we will see how the first night goes.  
Since retirement I have become a big fan of sleeping in and peacefully enjoying my coffee and an early morning read....I am betting I am soon to have my schedule interrupted.  
I am also betting that there will be no complaints from here....unless he starts eating my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment