Saturday, October 4, 2014

Celebrating FIVE!!!!......

 What a beautiful day to celebrate 5, with pajamas and pancakes and real fall weather.
Sadly, I cannot believe it is five years already.
Gone from newborn to a young lady with a vivid imagination and a bright inquisitive mind overnight.

 I have soaked up every minute I can with this little girl, knowing full well that moments with Gramma will become less and less important.  
Last weekend she chose a sleepover with her cousin over a sleepover with me :(
and I knew that day was coming.  
 So now I have to hang on to every single minute with her sister before she gets too big for me too.


 Daddy-o was sadly absent from Brooklynn's #5 birthday as he was from her first birthday celebration.  The military does not take time outs for important dates....
but in about six weeks all of that will change and there won't be anymore parties or holidays minus the head of the family.



Happy Birthday precious Brooklynn.
Five is so big.
I am so grateful that your mom created a family party with pancakes this morning so we could all celebrate together.  I will miss being with you on your real birthday day.  
You mean the world to me and Gramps.
Your bright smile when you run through our backdoor brings sunshine with it all of the time.
You are my "special".

No comments:

Post a Comment