Sunday, October 5, 2014

We're Off.......

Nine months of waiting and planning and anticipating....
and finally today we are off!!!!
What I have read about and seen in pictures will be a reality.
I am not sure I can believe it.
As I sat in church last night I could not do much but be thankful.  I was surrounded by many people that will be our trip mates.  Some of these people I know well, and some will become friends as we spend the next 10 days together touring castles, shrines, and cathedrals in France.
I love our church.
I love that we have been given this opportunity and the means to take advantage of it.
I love that because I have an awesome family I can go and know that I do not have to worry.
Children and dogs will be taken care of and I can actually tour worry free.
I need that.
We need time for us....it is a rarity in our house.
Today, like most days I am grateful....
AND EXCITED!!!!!!
More to follow..in 10 days!!!

Splendor and majesty go before him;
praise and joy are in his holy place.
1 Chronicles 16:27

No comments:

Post a Comment