Thursday, October 30, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile.......

Sometimes
when you go through your pictures they just make you smile.....
like this afternoon when I was looking through this past week :)


You never outgrown the joys of pumpkin carving,
or the mess of pumpkin goo and seeds!
 Gas prices...unheard of!
Think I will drive around so I can fill up my tank again!
 Enjoying the outdoors with our four month old puppy who has earned the name of
"Big Ugly".  That is not to say that he is not the sweetest dog ever....but cute?
Not so much!
The promise of better weather finally!!!
With November 1st on the horizon we deserve something besides 90 degree days!
Halloween pics from Aftrica.....
and back in the United States in a week!!!
Oh, thanks goodness for the end of this mission.
 Locked in a web....think I will keep her here for snuggles on command!

An impromptu batch of chocolate chip cookies...yes, please!!
Running into my travel buddies from France and enjoying memories of the best trip ever.
So glad that we see each other often...it makes me smile!
And finally.....a phone call this morning from Brooklynn asking me if she could come over.
Well, of course.  what a great surprise and what a fun day!  A selfie on the front porch so we could remember what fun it is to just have a random day to hang out and laugh!
So much fun!!!!
Just a week full of things to smile about!

No comments:

Post a Comment