Sunday, October 26, 2014

Really October??..........

In a normal year when we are near the end of October I would have drug my fall clothes from the top part of the closet and worn my boots at least once.....
well, not so this year.
Yesterday was a record 90 degrees and it is just plain hot outside.
Sweatshirts and jeans are not an option and that is a bit sad.
 What to do?
Head to the park and pretend you are not a hair away from a heatstroke while you play!
 Somehow kids have a great tolerance of heat ....because while I was thinking "lets go home", they were racing through the grass and having their own cheerleader competitions.

 Fortunately we were the only ones out to play today so Gramma could occupy every bit of the shade that was available while the girls and Sara wore themselves out....
hopeful thinking on my part!!!!

It was a good day...
a hot day...
and it is a great to be home day.
France was awesome, but my little "specials" are even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment