Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Waiting Game.....

I want so badly to be able to take a picture of our bags loaded in the car and the family headed to California...but I cannot. ... because, we are still here. We are waiting, but I am sure it is not nearly as difficult on our end as it is on Mandy and Tim's end. Baby Shoob is still nested away waiting for precisely the right moment to make his/her entrance. We cannot rush this. Babies come when babies are ready and truth be know it is not really even the due date yet. We are just hoping for an early arrival. I am thinking that soon I may have to unpack, launder and repack. Maybe if I wait long enough I can just change what I have packed to fall clothing instead of summer. Who knows. I surely would need a sweater if that baby arrived in Dallas today. It is 65 degrees out...and I LOVE IT!!!

I am a bit impatient but it has all worked out for the best. It is almost the end of the six weeks at school, grades are entered, and my kids are in a routine. Now I am ready for my vacation! So, little one...Gramma is ready...you can come now!

No comments:

Post a Comment