Thursday, January 14, 2010

Addiction.......

It is sad...but yes, I am totally addicted to the Bachelor. I REALLY do not want to be. I am sure I could find something better to do with my time but I just cannot seem to pull myself away from the TV on Monday night.

I am quickly tidying up before packing and flying to Tampa in the morning to see my precious grandchild!! I was standing with remote in hand looking for some entertainment while I am doing last minute chores, and wishing it was Monday night so I could catch the next thrilling episode of Jake and the women. Sick, you say???? No, just the eternal optimist who is always looking for happy endings. I want to believe in love at first sight. I want to think that the bachelor is really looking for the love of his life. I want to believe she is one of those 25 women and it will result in happily ever after. I am sure it can happen...I mean Trista and Ryan are happy, right??

So, while Jimmy is mourning that there is no longer Monday Night Football, I am celebrating that I can spend two hours analyzing women and making my choice for the perfect wife for Jake. And when it is over...I am hoping that the new season of Dancing With The Stars is not far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment