Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Matthew Phillip....




Happy 1st birthday Matthew Phillip Schwalbe. Today you are one year old. I cannot believe how quickly this year has passed. I think of you often and want you and your parents to know what an honor it is to have you named after our first born son Matthew. Your dad and mom are very special to our family and were to our son Matthew. He loved both of them dearly.
We were blessed to be a part of those that remembered you in this special way today. We added our own balloon to the ones from your mom and dad along with our own message on the card. It is my hope that whomever finds this will also remember you with a prayer. You are very much loved and have touched so many people as have your parents with their incredible strength.
God bless you and your parents today. As they celebrate this special day just know that many of us are remembering with them. You are a gift if only for a brief time on this earth.
I am posting a quote that I read on your mom's page today because I thought it was so appropriate. It is from Steel Magnolias. "I would rather have 30 minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special." You were indeed wonderful.






No comments:

Post a Comment