Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Travelin' Man (Woman)......

I fully intended this post to be about "The Bachelor" and my thoughts on the saga of Jake and his harem...but oh goodness, it is far to weird for me to even wrap my mind around. Last night left me wondering if there was any reality in the reality show. To my amazement Ali is still in the running but that is about all I can say that is positive. Then I thought I might set my sites on writing about "American Idol" and the Pants on the Ground jingle. Love it!! Who does not think some 62 year old man that writes a song like that should make millions. I can relate because I see pants on the ground every day. I just wish I had been clever enough to create a tune that laughs at the idea of saggin' britches. But...instead I am going to blog about the fact that I have finally unpacked my suitcase.
I returned last week from Tampa, only to unpack, wash, and repack for a trip to the hill country for a convention. I was dreading it. Believe it or not I would rather teacher school that sit through hours of endless classes and meetings. Teachers are a hard group to entertain.

But it was GREAT! We stayed at a perfect ranch/resort hotel that came with wonderful amenities and decor. My own room for three days, maid service, meals paid for and no kitchen to clean. It is a working woman's dream.
Yes, I am glad to be home for awhile but in a week I made my way over thousands of miles, took lots of pictures, learned lots of stuff about new curriculum and held my grandchild. Just more stuff to put in my memory bank and blog about and I am thrilled to have had the opportunity to experience it all.
Now I have to make up for lost time and do all the chores at home that were left undone while I was gone. Great to be back!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment