Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Wish....

As we begin this new year I have posted my thoughts on 2009 and my goals for 2010. Now it is time to write down wishes to everyone for this coming year. It is a verse I read years ago that I have over my computer and it always catches my attention at the beginning of a new year. It is a humbling thought as we continue to become a society that always wishes for more...

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisy your wanting.

I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough"Hello's" to get you through the "Goodbye's"

May all of you have a blessed 2010.




No comments:

Post a Comment