Monday, January 4, 2010

Great Time To Be A Fan....

I guess I am a fair weather fan. Today I love the Cowboys. Who doesn't??? Nothing beats being able to root for the home team....a winning home team. I am the first to be down on Tony Romo. He is inconsistent, he wears his hat the wrong way, maybe he should shave.....yep, I said those things. Today...I LOVE Tony. I am usually a fan of the underdog. I am the cheerleader for the one who is behind the pack, the one who just needs a push to get there...so I don't know why I have not been in Tony's corner but for some reason it has taken me awhile to warm up. I have a Cowboy jersey but it is an antique. It says AIKMAN on the back. I love Troy and I want Tony to be the seasoned athlete that Troy was. I guess it just takes awhile to get there. So, I am patiently waiting for this next weekend to wear the blue and silver and root for the "Boys" and even if they loose, I have officially jumped on the Tony bandwagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment