Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Remembering a Wonderful Day...

Nine years ago today Matt married his best friend. I cannot be sad today. I remember nothing but happiness on this special day. It was the day they dreamed of and their dreams all came true on that wonderful afternoon. They had such perfect plans for their life together and it makes me so happy that the time they spent together was the life they imagined. Matt and Kim filled three months with happiness. They did not postpone anything. They found joy in every day. God gave them a limited amount of time but in that time they created memories.

Yes, it has been nine years but it does not take away the pain. I want my son, his wife and kids to be a part of our growing family. I wish Brooklynn had a Shubzda cousin. It is hard...but today I will remember good things because there are many wonderful things to remember.

Memories are the things that fill the empty space.

No comments:

Post a Comment