Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday is for Books and Bon Bons......


I want you to know it is not true...the old theory that ladies of leisure sit around on the couch all day watching TV and eating Bon Bons. I have been away from the work force for four days now and I would never succumb to trivial TV soap operas and crummy candy. I am above that. I am on the couch reading "The Five Languages of Love" in an effort to discover how to get through the next years with my husband when he retires. Twenty four hours a day of togetherness will be a BIG challenge so I am preparing in advance of the fact that within a year he may be home interrupting my free time. And I would never eat a Bon Bon. Only the finest quality "Limited Edition Godiva Truffles" for me. I am not the ordinary lady of leisure!

No comments:

Post a Comment