Sunday, June 12, 2011

Time To Attack....

It has been a world wide joke for centuries....what kind of science projects does your refrigerator hold? Could Salk develop penicillin from that left over green bean casserole? How long has it been since you checked the expiration dates on the items in your refrigerator door? Well, apparently I am the brunt of all of those jokes. My refrigerator is a nightmare. It is a disgrace and I am to blame...for just having better things to do than monitor salad dressing. However, it has become a must. In trying to find a usable dressing for a salad the other night we found no less that ten bottles of expired dressing...the only one that was current was the Ranch (which of course is kind of like catsup). We use that on everything. The others....the unopened, never used others? Well, the report is not good. I could be jailed for putting my family in extreme danger. Some of them dated back to the period of time when Ronald Reagan was president. I actually must have moved some of them from our former home..so I could throw them away here. I am sure that makes sense. I have along way to go. It can not be done in a day but I am on a mission. I will have a refrigerator with up to date products...and we will use them before they expire. After all I am retired. What else do I have to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment