Saturday, December 14, 2013

I'll Take That.....

 Yes, it is the holiday season so it is time for our annual Christmas Bunko gathering.  We were sadly missing several of our friends this time, but the party must go on!  Armed with food (of course) and our gift of choice we met for merriment and that always nasty gift exchange where you will fight your best friend for something you really don't need just so you can say "Sorry, that is frozen"!

You see, over the many years of this game we love to play we have covered almost every gift idea under the sun.  We have had seasons of snow globes (I know Vicki, you collect those). I will gladly will all of those to you because the few I have collected just lost all their water when I stored them in the attic....so take them please!  
We have gone with the ever popular throw (or blanket), and Santa trays are always a hit...right Lori?
But the gift I covet, yes, seriously covet are the bowls.  
My friends know this.  
It is no secret.
I have even gone so far as to steal the gift I brought back if it is a bowl.  Sorry, Lisa.
So, no Linda you can't keep that one because not only is it a bowl, but it is red and you all know my favorite color is red.
My suggestion....take this one.  It is flat, meaning it cannot be a snow globe or a bowl and so there is little danger of it being on someones collection list.  
Next year come prepared to battle because there is not a bond strong enough to keep someone from taking that red lantern with the faux candle if it will look good on their mantle...
trust me I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment