Saturday, December 21, 2013

Our First.....

First grand baby's first Christmas program!
Nothing but special!!
 With four kids and 13 years employment in an elementary school I have seen more than the lions share of holiday programs...and I never tire of them.
 Watching those precious little faces follow directions so intently and sing with such enthusiasm and pride can easily send me to the "cry room". 
 I am a sucker for kids anyway.
 They don't even have to be mine for me to enjoy a performance.
 It is part of the pleasure of the Christmas season!

 What preschooler doesn't love the after party, complete with SUGAR and a book exchange!
FYI daddy-o...the little guy in the green tee next to your daughter has a crush on her.  Just info from his mom yesterday.  He is the modern man with the cool jeans and the spiky hair.  What do you think?
I think that it was a perfect morning and a great way to enjoy just another wonderful part of being a GRAMMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment